Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


I hope this Thanksgiving finds you feasting on delicious foods, surrounded by the ones you love. I am so thankful this year for my doctors who have helped diagnose my disease, and for the continuous love and support of my friends and family. I have so enjoyed discovering new recipes and foods to share with you, and am looking forward to sharing some delicious starch free Thanksgiving sides with my family this year.

My no starch Thanksgiving menu includes:
-brussels sprouts with blue cheese, bacon, and chanterelle mushrooms
-mashed cauliflower with sage and brown butter sauce
-spiced cranberry sauce
-homemade eggnog with rum
-spring greens with pear, pomegranate, goat cheese, aged gouda, and fig balsamic 
-chocolate peanut butter pie

Delicious recipes and mouth watering photos to come! For now, I'm off to join my family.

Best wishes for a safe and happy holiday season!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment